How much does the man have to pay for the chair?
What does the woman advise the man to do?
What are the speakers talking about?
What is being advertised?
According to the passage, what is true about Eurydice?
For each question, write the correct answer in the gap. Write one or two words or a number or a date or a time.
You will hear someone talking about the city of Cork.
The population is .
Drivers find the number of confusing.
St Patrick Street - on one side are old buildings, on the other side are and shops.
Market - bread and fruit are recommended today.
Cafe in the is good for lunch.
Public Museum is closed on .
You will hear a conversation between a girl, Jane, and her mother about where Jane will work next month.
Decide if each sentence is correct or incorrect.
1. Jane is leaving school next week.
2. Jane's mother is unhappy about Jane working in her office.
3. Jane is uncertain about what career she wants.
4. Jane is interested in working in a school with her friends.
5. In the end, Jane's mother agrees to take her to work.
Listen to two friends, Moy and Hannah talking about an assignment for a business class. For each question, use NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER to answer.
1. What is the name of the computer game?
2. How many things does the player need to buy in total?
3. How much does Moy recommend that Hannah charge for each cup?
4. The program calculates the player's and loss for each day.
5. How does Moy think about business?