What is the speaker talking about?
Why did Karen call Kevin?
What is the probable relationship between the speakers?
What is Tanya going to do tomorrow?
Where is the conversation taking place?
For each question, write the correct answer in the gaps. Write one or two words or a number or a date or a time.
You will hear a tour guide talking to some tourists about a visit to a shopping centre.
Visit to shopping centre
Bank is on the
Get a map from the
Restaurant is opposite the in the main square
Snack bar next to the lifts closes at p.m
Meet outside shop called
You will hear a conversation between a student, Jack and his mother about accommodation for Jack at university.
Decide if each sentence is correct or incorrect.
1. Jack has to make a decision about accommodation soon.
2. Jack and his mother agree that he should share a house with friends.
3. His mother thinks that sharing a house will cost a lot.
4. He thinks he will have less space in a shared house.
5. He is confident he can find a house to rent.
You will hear an interview with a woman called Vicky Prince, a champion swimmer who now works as a swimming coach.
For each question, use NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER to answer.
1. Who encouraged Vicky to take part in competitions?
2. How long did it take Vicky to travel from her house to the pool?
3. What made Vicky regret most during her training programme?
4. How did she feel when she was awarded the first prize?
5. What does she want to give others as a coach?
6. Vicky has started doing as a hobby.