How much money does the woman give the man?
How many dogs does the man own?
What is the main purpose of the passage?
Why did the man call the woman?
What word best describes the man in the story?
For each question, write the correct answer in the gap. Write one or two words or a number or a date or a time.
You will hear a person talking about jobs. You will listen to the recording TWICE.
(cleaning, waitressing, kitchen work)
No later than 10 p.m.
Some weekends and evenings
|Looking after a||Poplar Street||2-3 hours each morning||
You will hear a young woman called Lisa and a man called Robin talking about recycling.
Decide if each sentence is correct or incorrect.
1. Robin is surprised by how much recycling people do in his town.
2. Lisa thinks it takes too long to recycle metal.
3. Robin believes there should be more bottle bins.
4. Lisa thinks that people are making good progress with paper recycling.
5. Robin and Lisa agree that people need more information about plastic.
Listen to two friends talking about fashion. For each question, use NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER to answer. You will listen to the recording TWICE.
1. Which event did the girl just attend?
2. What did the dress at the event look like?
3. According to the man, what is fashion all about?
4. Who do people want to dress like?
5. What did the designer do when a journalist wrote a critical article about him?