Which train will the woman catch?
What would the man say in response to the woman's last statement?
What is being advertised?
According to the passage, what is true about Robin Hood?
What is the best thing to say to Sarah in this situation?
You will hear a teacher talking to a group of schoolchildren about a school trip.
For each question, write the correct answer in the gap. Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER.
School Trip to Cardiff
Mainly for students of
Dates: 22-25 June
Travel: by coach to Swindon and then by train
You will hear a conversation between a man, Marcus, and a woman, Cora, who work in the same office.
Decide if each sentence is correct or incorrect.
1. Cora disagrees with Marcus about the cause of traffic jams.
2. Marcus agrees that cycling to work would be good for him.
3. Marcus believes employers should provide buses.
4. Marcus agrees to try coming to work by bus tomorrow.
5. Cora suggests that Marcus is lazy.
Listen to Emma, Jing, Marie, and Toby discussing a topic related to the environment. For each question, use NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER to answer.
1. What do the students mainly discuss?
2. What leads to the death of 5,000 under-five children every day?
3. What percent of the world's population lived in cities in 2010? percent
4. Lake Chad is drying up because people overuse water for .
5. What does Marie say about the population around Lake Chad? .
6. Where does the water from the PlayPumps go to?