How much does the girl's ticket cost?
You will hear two friends talking about school uniforms.
The girl thinks that school uniforms
You will hear two friends talking about the journey on a college trip.
They agree that
You will hear a brother and sister talking about cooking.
What is the brother trying to do?
You will hear a man telling his friend about his Welsh language course.
What does the man say about it?
You will hear a conversation between a girl, Meg, and a boy, David, about their plans for the future.
Decide if each sentence is correct or incorrect.
1. David immediately advises Meg not to take a year off.
2. Meg plans to get a well-paid job during her year off.
3. Meg feels going abroad will benefit her studies.
4. Meg and David agree that you can get life experience in their country.
5. Meg decides to go traveling after her course instead.
For each question, write the correct answer in the gap. Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
You will hear part of a radio programme about climbing holidays in North Wales.
Climbing in North Wales
The Climbing Centre first opened in 1952.
are held from March until September.
Accommodation for a maximum of
The Four-day Course
Costs £280 includes everything except
How to use a map
Days Three and Four
Two-day trip with one night in a tent
Evening activities in the Centre
Listen to a host talking to a small business advisor Harry Watkins about some of the latest trends. For each question, use NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER to answer.
1. What is the latest trend nowadays?
2. Today, people become when they go into business.
3. How many sellers are there on Etsty.com?
4. What do people need to do to be able to use Second Life?
5. What can avatars be given when others like their performances?
6. The host thinks it’s not necessary for her to join SL because is already busy.