You will hear a woman talking to a shop assistant.
Why doesn't the customer like the dress?
You will hear two people talking about buying a bicycle.
The woman suggests that the man should
How much money should students take on the trip?
What is the speaker talking about?
What would the woman say in response to the man's last statement?
For each question, write the correct answer in the gap. Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
You will hear a travel agent talking on the radio about a holiday in Sri Lanka.
A Holiday in Sri Lanka
- Visitors come to the west coast of Mi Lanka for the as well as the walks and birdlife.
- In the hotel gardens there are more than types of trees.
- Every hotel room has a fan and air conditioning.
- On one of the organized tours, visitors can learn how are made.
- There will be a visit to a where visitors can meet the owner and see works of art
- The holiday price does not include either the flights or the .
You will hear a conversation between a teenage boy, Josh, and his friend Lucy about learning to drive.
Decide if each sentence is correct or incorrect.
1. Josh thinks that parking is the hardest thing to learn.
2. Lucy thinks that she is too young to learn to drive.
3. Josh's parents are happy to give him lifts.
4. Josh is confident that he will pass his driving test soon.
5. Josh and Lucy agree that driving to college would be expensive.
You will hear someone welcoming a group of visitors to Ocean Life sea park. For each question, use NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER to answer.
1. What are visitors encouraged to spend a few hours at Ocean Life?
2. Organizers at the centre believe that some sea animals should stay in
3. How are the displays about the sea life at the park?
4. What can the organizers offer to support the lessons during school visits?
5. What also make the sea park popular?
6. What can provide visitors with further information about Ocean Life's projects?