Look and complete the words.
Read and write the words.
1. We our grandparents every weekend.
7. Elephants and bears are .
8. The ice cubes are in the .
9. There are 5 apples, I take away 3 apples. There are 2 apples .
10. When the door is , I can see outside.
11. I go to the doctor when I’m .
12. I need to you a question.
13. She sat on the .
14. Look! That bird has a . It’s long and pink!
15. are healthy. I eat them every day.
Find the mistake and correct it.
Ex: My sister were at school yesterday.
1. Sharks are scary. Many people are scared of it.
2. She didn’t played computer games when she was a child.
3. Whales are ocean mammals. We aren’t dangerous.
4. Three boys was at the playground on Sunday.
5. We were hungry but there was anything to eat.
IV. Choose the correct answer.
Ex: We _______ David in town a few days ago.
a. did see b. saw c. see
____ is my uncle over there.
I’m never late for our English class. I’m ____________ on time.
Read and write the correct words.
Ex: Last year I (go) went to England on holiday.
1. I (visit) lots of interesting places. I was with two friends of mine.
2. At about 10.00, the fire bell rang and we (leave) the building.
3. It did not rain a lot. But we (see) some beautiful rainbows.
4. (You/study) every night?
5. Look! Andy (work) in the garden.
Write the words in the correct order to make sentences.
Ex: on / swim /Does / days / cool / she/?/
==> Does she swim on cool days?
1. is/ living room/ This/ a /./
2. the / Is / Lara’s/ bag/ in/ book/ ?/
3. has/ five / three parrots/ got/ She/ and / goldfish/./
4. it’s/ and/Today/and/ fast/ to/ easy/ communicate/ travel /./
5. her / She/played/ sisters / games/ last/ night/ with /./
Read the passage and decide if each sentence below is TRUE or FALSE.
Hello everyone! My name is Lucy and this is my grandfather! His name is Tim and he is my best friend. My grandfather is sixty-four years old and he is retired now, so he has plenty of time to play with me. I love him very much and I know he loves me too. We usually spend a lot of time together.
My grandfather lives with me, my father, my mother and my brother Kevin. We live in a big house in Fort Collins, Colorado. He is a very tall and strong man! He is also a patient and caring man and sometimes I think he is a magician. He’s always guessing what I want to do or to eat or what I feel inside! When I am sad, he always makes me laugh with his funny faces. He puts me on his shoulders, he tells me many stories, he even sings for me!
Every day my grandfather Tim prepares my breakfast, he drives me to school and picks me up at the end of classes. He helps me with my school work. He takes me to the swimming-pool. He plays chess and counts the stars with me. You know, my grandfather is the only grown-up I know who truly understands me. I love him very much!