Choose the correct word from the box to fill in each blank to make correct phrases.
|making | doing | surfing | watching | reading | playing|
1. the Internet
7. computer games
Rearrange the letters in a correct order to make complete adjectives.
6. The secret word:
Choose the correct word from the box to fill in each blank.
1. To many American teenagers, the shopping mall is one of the top destinations to see friends and .
2. People in Singapore love . You can find food courts almost everywhere in this City-State.
3. is the most popular individual outdoor activity in the UK.
4. These days a lot of children prefer indoors and TV to playing outside.
5. When you do team sports such as , you develop team spirit too.
6. If you have to do home improvements, is a good way to save money.
Does she fancy _____ a book to the younger children?
They love _____ with their friends.
I prefer _____ people.
They detest _____ so early in the morning.
My dad doesn't mind _____ my mom from work every day.
Give the correct form of the verb in the bracket.
1. Hung, do you fancy (play) badminton with me some time next week?
2. I love (listen) to music with good earphones!
3. My brother likes (cook) , but he detests (do) the dishes.
4. They enjoyed (watch) the show very much.
5. She doesn't like (communicate) through emails. In fact, she hates (do) it. She prefers (meet) people in person.
6. They adore (make) and (eat) good food.