Rearrange the statements to make a complete conversation. The first and last statements have been completed for you.
1 - So has the school system in your country changed a lot recently?
11 - Wow. That is an amazing change!
- The school curriculum, for example. More emphasis is put on developing students’ skills, rather than just academic knowledge.
- Classrooms with tiled roofs are no longer only seen in big cities, and each classroom has a blackboard and proper school desks. In many schools, they even have air conditioning. Many more schools also have good libraries and laboratories.
- That sounds great! Are there any other changes you find significant?
- Sure. Now they pay more attention to physical education, arts, and music. Students also have the chance to work in groups on assigned projects.
- How much better are they?
- In general, they are better-qualified. Moreover, they can enjoy more on-the-job training.
- Can you give me an example of that?
- What about the quality of the teachers?
- I think there are considerable changes, the most obvious being the number of better-equipped schools.