Which is the woman’s friend?
What animals has Sue got?
What time will they go to the cinema?
What is Joe going to do at the weekend?
Which man is the English teacher?
For each question, write the correct answer in the gap. Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR NUMBERS.
ORANA WILDLIFE PARK
Facts about Orana
Orana means "".
The park has animals from a total of .
The animals come from many parts of the world.
Things to do at Orana
the giraffes at 12 or 3 p.m.
Touch the animals in the .
Watch the cheetahs doing their .
You will hear a conversation between a boy, Carl, and a girl, Susanna, about a school concert.
Decide if each sentence is correct or incorrect.
1. Susanna feels shy about playing her violin in public.
2. Carl and Susanna share the same opinion about practicing their instruments regularly.
3. Susanna’s parents refuse to allow her to give up violin lessons.
4. Carl’s aim is to have a career in music.
5. Carl persuades Susanna to take part in the concert.
Listen to Stephen talking to Jenny about making some soup. For each question, use NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER to answer.
1. Who taught Jenny how to make the soup?
2. Which ingredient that Jenny uses less?
3. Which ingredient that Jenny adds to make the soup really good?
4. It takes a maximum of to make the soup.
5. What will they eat next?