Listen and draw lines. There is one example.
Example: Lucy - the girl who is reading a book.
Listen and write. There is one example.
Singing Competition Winner
0. Name: Holly
1. Name of song: Dark .
2. She wrote the song because: she was sad and .
3. Number of songs on CD: .
4. Date of concert: .
5. Place of concert: South City .
Listen and write a letter in each box. There is one example.
What did each person give Emma?
What did Betty do last week?
When will Robert see her sister again?
What's Frank's favorite winter sport?
Which part of his body did Frank hurt?
What will Holly get her dad for his birthday?
Listen and color and write. There is one example.
Example: The sweater of the girl looking at the dresses - purple.
1. The shoes on the boy who is pointing - .
2. The word "" should be written on the board behind the mirror, before the word "Clothes".
3. The belt on the dress to the right of the girl - .
4. The word "" should be written on the door behind the boy who is pointing at his friend.
5. The round sunglasses on the table - .