Listen and draw lines. There is one example.
Example: Tom - the boy smiling between the two clowns.
Listen and write. There is one example.
New school club
What club? pet club
What animals? mice, rabbits and
What day? every
What time? from to 4.30
Which teacher? Mr.
Which classroom? room
Listen and write a letter in each box. There is one example.
Michael has cleaned his bedroom and has found lots of things. Where did he find each thing?
What's the weather like today?
What is Katy going to wear?
What snack is Katy going to take?
Where did Michael stay?
What did Michael eat on holiday?
Listen and color and write. There is one example.
Example: The car next to the house - green.
1. The scarf on the man who is skiing - .
2. The trousers on the smaller boy who’s in front of the snowman - .
3. Write the word “” on the snowman’s head.
4. Write the word "" in the house at the back of the picture.
5. The ball on the girl which made of snow - .