Listen and draw lines. There is one example. You can hear the audio twice.
Listen and write. There is one example.
On Sunday they will: play volleyball
1. They will go to the circus: on
2. On Tuesday they will play: tennis
3. On Wednesday they will watch a:
4. They will have a picnic on: the
5. On the last day they will go:
Listen and write a letter in each box. There is one example.
Where did Holly and her friends find each of these presents at the birthday party?
Where did Katy stay when she was on holiday?
What did the airport give the museum?
What must Helen take to the club this week?
What did she have for dinner?
What time will they have dinner?
Listen and colour and write. There is one example.
Example: Colour the astronaut's boots - pink
1. Colour the planet between the two large stars -
2. Write "" on the box
3. Write "" on the robot's tablet
4. Colour the rocket in the sky -
5. Colour the smaller rock, on the right of the astronaut -