Look and read. Choose True or False.
This is a helicopter.
This is a clock.
These are shells.
This is a sock.
These are chairs.
Look and read. Write yes or no.
1. The man has got black hair and glasses. .
2. There is a lamp on the bookcase. .
3. Some of the children are singing. .
4. The woman is holding some drinks. .
5. The cat is sleeping under an armchair. .
Look at the pictures. Look at the letters. Write the words.
– 5 questions –
Read this. Choose a word from the box for each blank.
Lots of lizards are very small animals but some are really big. Many lizards are green, grey or yellow. Some like eating and some like eating fruit. A lizard can run on its four and it has a long at the end of its body. Many lizards live in but, at the beach, you can find some lizards on the . Lizards love sleeping in the sun!
Look at the pictures and read the questions. Write one-word answers.
What are the children playing with? - Some toy .
2. What is Mum standing on? - A .
3. Where is the spider? - On Mum’s .
4. Who is pointing? - The .
5. Where are the children? - In the