Listen and draw lines. There is one example.
Read the question. Listen and write a name or a number. There are two examples.
What is the boy's name?
How many arms has the monster got?
1. What is the monster's name?
2. How many drawings of monsters has Bill got?
3. What is Bill's teacher's name? Mrs.
4. How many boys are in Bill's class?
5. Which school does Bill go to? School
Listen and choose the correct answer. There is one example.
What can Tom have for dinner?
Where is Anna?
Which is May's mouse?
Which sport is Ben doing today?
What is Alex doing now?
Listen and color. There is one example.
1. Colour the bird, under the tree —
2. Colour the bird on the dog's head —
3. Colour the bird behind the girl —
4. Colour the bird in the flowers —
5. Colour the bird that's flying —