Rearrange the sentences to make a complete conversation. The first one has been done for you.
- A. Are there any other activities there?
- B. There's a tree planting campaign in the city park. Do you want to join in?
- C. Sure. See you then.
- D. Nick, where and when will we meet?
1 - E. Mi, are you free this Sunday?
- F. That's interesting. I'd love to join in. If we plant more trees, we'll help to reduce air pollution.
- G. You're right. Air pollution in our city is getting serious.
- H. Yes, Nick. Do you have any plans?
- I. That's a good idea. I don't understand why there is lots of rubbish in the park even though there are many rubbish bins.
- J. Yeah. Littering is a bad habit.
- K. 7 a.m. at the main gate of the park. Is that OK?
- L. Yes. People are going to collect rubbish in the park as well.